Monday 8th January 7.30pm CFC, High Street, Holywood
Mini Lecture and Honey/Mead Tasting
Following the same format as last year we will have the items listed below:
- Winter Varroa – treatment and hive insulation for January
- Making Insulation – how to make insulation blocks for hives
- Candle Making – how to make wax candles
- Honey Tasting – please bring your own honey, a special prize for the winner
- Mead Tasting – prize winning mead – plus bring your own if want
If you have a item of interest please bring it along on Monday.
Each lecture should take about 20 mins.